Sunday 30 October 2011

My Birthday

 Today is my birthday !!!!! cant wait for friend get friend to finish!!!! hope i win!!!!!! guess what i got and did today!!!! -

I got £50 and bought- a bracelet with a skull, a choker, the 1st el skulduggo book, plasticine, book marks, and a bottle of juice!!!
i went to waterstones !!!!!!!!!!! i saw a poster thingy that says - Our Bestselling Books for Kids, and it has the front cover of deathbringer on it so i asked the nice lady who was working there if i could buy it and she gave me it for free then i asked for the skulduggery happy halloween poster and she said come back on thursday cause thats when we take down the halloween things down and im like "omg i love u " !!!!! :D

my friends got me -
Jack skellington cards, home made picture, badge, hoodie and t-shit
bestfriendatops face towel
teddy bear ear phones
and an awesome card!!!!!! i love my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D xxxx








and im happy cause my birthday is exactly one week after master landy's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment